Monday, May 16, 2011

100-Mile Thrift Sale Treasures

This is my favorite event that marks the kickoff of summer! I have blogged about this beautiful Mississippi River Valley area before, in my post about our Labor Day weekend tour of the Upper Mississippi River Valley and on Eau Claire Consumer, my 100-Mile Garage Sale post.

This year the weather was gorgeous--in the 70's and sunny--and we enjoyed a picnic lunch and hit most of our sales in Lake City, Minnesota, after stopping through the Alma and Nelson areas. I'm relying on these pictures to show you my treasures, as I seem to be a little short on words lately...


First stop on the 100-mile thrift sale route: Nelson Cheese Factory

Picnic lunch in Lake City, Minnesota

Scenic view in Lake City, Minnesota


1961 VW Single cab pickup that I want

Fifty cents for a book for my husband

Various thrift sale treasures: four bamboo place mats, baby sleeper, four wine stoppers, two new Ikea pillowcases

Score on baby clothes and blankets!

Twenty five cents for a baby album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...